The benefits of using VividPhoto.com's online passport and visa photo service are many. In our ever-growing
globalize world, people are traveling more, meaning more passports and visas are needed, sometimes with
little notice. VividPhoto.com offers online photograph services for passports, visas, and other government
documents, including citizenship papers, greencards, as well as IDs.
VividPhoto.com's online government document photo system matches countries to their passport, visa or other
official document photo requirements. Your photograph will be sized according to the country you choose,
providing accuracy and government approval.
Save Time and Money
With VividPhoto.com, you do not have to waste time waiting in line or dealing with unpleasant sales
people; VividPhoto.com's online passport photo service is available to you whenever you want, and allows
for you to select the number of photographs you need for a reasonable rate.
Passport and visa photos last a long time, and it is only human nature to want to look your very best!
With VividPhoto.com's online passport photo service, you are able to choose which picture is placed on
your official document.
Three Easy Steps
1. After you have a picture of yourself, select the country you need the document for and the document
you need. Use some of our tips for taking a passport photo. Remember, you do not have to be in your
home country or the country of your destination to use this service.
2. After uploading your photo, crop your photo so that it matches the examples on the left. Your
photo should focus primarily on your face, with a little bit of your upper body showing. Use some of
our tips for taking a good passport photo!
3. Now order your photos, selecting the number of photos you want. Photos can be shipped anywhere in
the United States or overseas. Shipment in the United States is free.
Here are some general tips to help you take a good passport photo.
* Your photo should have a white background. A white wall or door could serve as a good background;
hanging up a white sheet is also another option.
* If you wear glasses, take them off.
* Adults cannot be in the photographs of children or babies. The baby must appear alone in the photo,
with both their ears showing, their eyes open and their mouth closed. The baby cannot be crying in the
photo. A good trick is to hold your baby under a white towel. Or place them down, on something like a crib.
Check out our photography tips for taking passport photos